Its now week 8 and for the past 3 weeks our baby girl has started focusing on objects, smiling and laughing. She is becoming very interactive and sometimes will hold a smile and laugh for lengthy periods of time. It is truly the highlight of both of our days to get a reaction out of her. We have so many pictures, I couldn't help but post a few of her flashing those pretty gums. She's also getting pretty strong as you can see above
Friday, October 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
Oh my! I'm struck by how much she looks like Dave when she smiles!!! What great pictures - the one of her hands as she sleeps is professional quality. Beautiful.
what a beautiful baby girl you guys have. We can't wait to see you guys again and Bode is looking forward to a play date with Sydney. We love ya
So cute!!!
Wow, that's a pretty good lookin' kid yall got there. With football season in the thick of things, is she able to eat tailgate food yet or are yall puttin'hot wings and little smokies in the blender? I can get her some Packers temporary tatoos for her cheeks or a cute little Auburn football jersey for saturdays. Just fax me over her size. Great site, glad to be able to check in you guys now and then. What kind of men does she like? I know a chubby little Kazak boy that would love to meet her. He comes from good stock and we would be willing to discuss arranged marriage if you would.
By the way, this is Scott Jett. I go by The Chairman on another blog. Don't ask. Long story. See yall around.
Hello! We had fun at lunch today. I'm glad I finally got to meet Sydney! Your pictures are really cute. Looks like Cooper loves her. Well, Sierra's blog is sierraloren.blogspot.com so you'll have to check it out. Hope to see you again soon!
she is beautiful!
God bless this gorgeus family, gain the sydney cooper pics ar emy fave, David bro that girl looks just like you man wow!
muy linda la bebe. Se parece muucho a David. que bellos todos. les amamos mucho
que bella esta la bebita. un beso a todos. Ella se parece mucho a su papa. les amo a los tres..
David and Alissa- your little Sydney is BEAUTIFUL! We were so glad to get the announcement and now I am excited that I can follow your blog! I have had a little gift for her for about 4 months now, so we need to see you before she grows out of it! :-)
Way to go you guys...It was exciting to get the baby announcement. Hope all is going well for you guys, we are doing well, aside from some broken bones and hard drive crashes, everything is great. Spent Thanksgiving with Jess Cole and his fam, they just had another bady...that makes 6!
roger and teresa harding and the boys
Post a Comment