Thursday, August 28, 2008

Meet Our Little Miracle: Sydney Brie


Our daughter was born on Wednesday August 27th, at 3:58am. She weighed in at 7 pounds 6 ounces, and was 20 and 3/4 inches long. After 12 hours of labor, including an epidural, a drop in my blood pressure, decelerations in Sydney's heart rate, the cord wrapped around her neck, and a near ulcer formed in David's stomach, she was delivered normally and healthy. THANK YOU GOD!







9 comments:

Shiloh and Samantha Sorbello said...

She's wonderful. :)

Jakob Ryan said...

Oh, Alyssa! She's beautiful! I think she looks like Daddy but they change everyday. I'm glad you and baby are doing fine. I'll bring you something to eat in a few weeks when things have settled down. Sending you hugs and blessings!

jannelle said...

congrats! congrats! congrats! I am almost crying! what a beautiful baby! I love her name. It is so classy..it has personality!hahaha..We'll try to get averyone together so we can call you guys. We love you. the three of you. May God be praised! Enjoy her. lots of love, jann

Alejjo said...

JAJAJAJA Davids Ulcer jaja thats hilarious. ok so im officially not the greatest of all of Gods creation cause Sydney Brie is just waaaay to much, im happy to give out my title to . like u said such miracle, weve long waited for her and she is finally here, im happy guys that God all of you including her and her lil heart through labor, oh wowo im so happy oh wowo this is just too much

love you Guys! all for of you (including cooper that is..cooper the big bro)

Alejjo said...

by they way is Me Ale, i dont knwo why i keep this stupid tiele as Staff

Kim said...

Wonderful!! I'm so happy for you all. 12 hours is actually not bad!! cord and pulse and bp issues is scary, but everything turned out well, and I'm so glad. You look beautiful, and Sydney is perfect...
Praising God with you. Love to you three.

The Armstrong Brood said...

I kept checking in on your blog to see when she would be there! FINALLY!! :) What a gorgeous little girl you have! And great name. Sydney was on our list if Luke turned out to be a girl. :) We are so very happy for you guys, and relieved that with her drop in HR, you didn't need a c-section! Phew! Labor's a trip, isn't it??? Glad you all survived and thrived through it all, and I just know you are loving her to bits! Congratulations, and nice work, Alissa!!! Labor ain't for sissies.

Alejjo said...

This words are from Eloida:

Estoy muy contenta por el nacimiento de Sydney pero quiero decirle a David que su ulcera sera por siempre por la preciosa niƱa que tienes de hija

Ok now this word are from Ale:
My mom said that u will always have the ulcer cause ur baby is precious, i have the cure for that, when Dianna was born i bought a bat as she gets prettier i buy bigger and bigger bats, i am happy to inform you that i just purchased a bat for sydney as she grows ill also make it bigger and ill help u fend off the boys till she is 30!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey guys!!! Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you! What a precious little girl she is! Hopefully I will get the chance to see her sometime...planning a trip to the DR any time soon????? Lol! Anyway, enjoy it cause it goes so fast(or so i hear!) Love you guys!