We went to Maui with Alissa's parents during the first week of June. After spending nine hours in the airport, we finally made it! We spent the week hanging out in the sun, shopping, swimming, golfing, drinking lava flows, and eating yummy tropical fish. Baby "Larry" did great on the flights and in the sun. And I loved being pregnant in a bikini!
Breakfast and dinner for Dad's bday
6 comments:
ALISSA!!!! You look like a hot, sex, prego mama!!! I love it!! You really do look amazing!!
bikini picture is awesome. you look HOT!
So larry is living the life already, dang, lol loved the comparing belly pictures, hillarious.
you look so pretty, i cant even make fun of you, thats how pretty you are
ill keep praying so that you continue to have an awesome pregnacy
Ale
WOW!!! Nice!!! You are so Hot!!! lol
I don't know how I'm just finding your blog. Your belly is awesome. I can't wait for Sam's to be that big. :)
Lis,
Those are some cute pics of you and Larry. I hope no one thought Cami is pregnant in that "comparing bellies" picture!
Looking forward to some updated photos.
Luv u
Post a Comment